We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, the User’s name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information (the “User Provided Information”). If a User provides the User Provided Information, this information may be collected by us.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously and decline to provide us with User Provided Information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply User Provided Information or any other personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about a User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
BeeCleanSpot LLC collects and uses User’s personal information for the following purposes:
1. To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
2. To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users, both individually and as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site.
3. To improve our Site - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
4. To process transactions - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
5. To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
6. To send periodic emails - The email address Users provide for order processing, will be used to send the User information and updates pertaining to the User’s order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, requests or questions. When a User provides us an email address, the User will automatically be deemed to have opted-in to our mailing list, where the User will then receive emails and other communications that may include company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and other User Provided Information stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or rent User Provided Information to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information, which is not linked to any personal identification information, regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, operate the Site, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share User Provided Information with third parties for the limited purposes stated herein; but only if a User actually provides User Provided Information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, you are not to use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.